My 2016 Social Review

My 2016 Social Review

The good, the bad, mostly the ugly. 2016, what can I say. A mixed bag for all involved. Here's some of the (best?) bits from my pithy millennial social profiles. 

We never did find out who these people were, or remember why we thought this was a good idea. I thought this was the start of a band. Maybe it was creative differences...
Fancy-Sesh by Foozie always delivers. It’s a booze fuelled party in a fancy dress shop. What could possibly go wrong...
This is the motivational quote of the year. Millennial edition 2016. Made worse by the fact that I don’t even have a Mortgage to worry about yet.
Reaching peak millennial hangover with a lobster burger combo from Rebel Roll. If you look closely enough you can actually see into my soul.
Both Sam Bain (Peep Show co-creator) and Matt King (Super Hans) retweeted me on the same day. I nearly lost my tiny mind.
Infantile hijinks with Kai. 99% of our work this year was on fleek. The other 1% is this and we have to get it out of the way. It’s part of the creative process. Sorry for saying ‘on fleek’...
The social highlight of my life. Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson commenting on my Instagram. I mean, yes, he didn’t use actual words - but those emojis are deeply meaningful. They are going to look great tattoo’d across my shoulders...

Confusing French people in Marseille #TheRock #DwayneJohnson #tshirt

A photo posted by Dan Izzard (@simplelampoon) on

Disturbing and hilarious in equal measures.
When you find a painting in a shop in Cornwall that looks exactly like someone you know you must include it in your yearly round up. No context (or fucks) given.
OF COURSE MUFFINS FLOAT AND I SHALL PROVE IT RIGHT NOW.

Hot coffee = poor planning
2 Birch 1 Banger THE DARE

2 Birch 1 Banger THE DARE

#DropTheMic T-shirts

#DropTheMic T-shirts